14 February 2008

What a Sweetie!

Mark and I don't typically do much for Valentine's Day as we are usually lacking in the fund-age department, but I guess Mark decided to splurge a little this year because when I came home from work there were flowers on the (slightly messy) table :) I actually didn't notice them at first so it was a quite a surprise, which is always fun! Other than the flowers and some inexpensive steaks we will attempt to cook with our "grill" (read "broiler") ,we don't have much planned for the night. I have been asked by several people if Valentine's Day is celebrated here. It is, but I am not sure to what extent. The few people I talked to at work about it didn't really care to celebrate it so it's probably like in the States, some do, some don't.
Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

1 comment:

Dennis, Allison, Anjela and B.J. said...

Beautiful flowers. So sweet of mark. Sounds like yall did what we did for Valentines....stay home! Dennis brought me flowers and a little heart cookie...and then I babysat for a friend and we stayed home and I made dinner and we watched a movie.