16 April 2008

Scenes from Aberdeenshire on a Spring Afternoon

I wanted to share a short video and some photos I shot this afternoon when I was out of the city. I thought you all might want to enjoy the beautiful Scottish spring day we (finally) had. Make sure your sound is on :)



The picture below is the sheep you heard bleating in the first one. They cracked me up because as I walked up to them (from across the street in the field access road) they came right up to me. Maybe they thought I was the new farmer coming to feed them?! I'm just glad they posed for me. If only the fence wasn't in my way....ah well, I'm just happy to finally have seen the little lambs in person since I have been wanting to do that all month. Aren't they so precious?!

"Come, let us worship and bow down,
let us kneel before the Lord our God our Maker;
For He is our God and we are the people of His pasture,
the flock under His care." (Psalm 95:6, 7)

No comments: