10 October 2007

The pictures are here!

I have uploaded pictures, finally. Still trying to tweak them a little, but most of them are there. Excuse the layout until I can get it right.

I am enjoying my temp job, especially the internet use they've given me permission for when it is quiet and I have nothing else to do! As I told my parents, God provided internet in an interesting way :) It's been helpful to be able to manage our personal lives (esp. some of the new things we have had to do on-line for our moving here) and just to have access to e-mail/blog, etc.

I have an interview this Friday at one of the part-time positions on the University's campus. I am excited about the opportunity to at least interview and am still praying I will be offered an interview for the position I am most interested in. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading the up dates Rachel.

Looks like y'all are doing quit well. Everyone here are doing well. I am busy with classes but am enjoying all of them very much.

With Much love and Prayers,

Hefflin on behalf of the Bai family

Mark and Rachel said...

We are so glad you are enjoying the blog :) That's what we are hoping for! Tell the family hi for us. We miss ya'll.

RO for MO too

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying your journey so much--thanks for all the updates (and the pictures are beautiful!!)
love and hugs,
jamie