29 March 2009

I Need Your Vote!

Mark and I ventured to the Cairngorm Mountains Friday and Saturday morning just to get away for a little break. As I predicted a couple weeks ago, it snowed. We are now 0-2 for trips to the Highlands regarding snow. We went nearly the exact same weekend as last year (just one week later) and both times it snowed. We will not be planning any more trips to the mountains the end of March! But, despite the pouring rain on Friday and the snow on Saturday, it was still nice to get away and spend time together. I hope to post more photos later this week. Until then, here are some pics I took on the way home that I need your help with.

I am entering a competition that ends on Tuesday so I need your vote for which one you like best before Tuesday evening (British time). The theme is "Seasons" and I was trying to capture the meshing of spring and winter with the lambs in the snow. I wish more snow was on the grounds, but it was coming down pretty good most of the time I shot these. Just leave me a comment including the number about which one you like best. You can choose "Anonymous" if you don't have a user ID. Or, if you'd rather, you can leave me a comment on the Facebook album I created entitled "Spring Lambs." You can also click on the link and find more photos than these. The ones are here are just my favorites!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.
Also, a big thanks to my friend, Allison who made the watermark for me :) Thanks, Allison!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! These are great. My vote is for 1, 7 or 8. Good compositions here!
Thanks for the shout-out :)
-Allison

Miss Mommy said...

Okay, so I love them all!! I think since the theme is seasons, color is nice. So, that leads me to elan towards #1. Granted I know NOTHING about photography, so don't go with my opinion alone. ;)

Ronnica said...

I like number 3!

The Green Family said...

I like #1 the best, but as always, well done on ALL of them, Rachel!! Good luck! 'Bout time you entered a photography competition!! :-)

Miss Mommy said...

Way to not use any of our suggestions...that's awesome! At least I wasn't the only rejected one! ;)

Holloway Clan said...

I pick #3. I know you've already chosen, but I wanted to get my vote in anyway :) Actually, I was debating between that one and the one you ended up selecting because I think #1 shows "Winter Meets Spring" the best. The snow is really visible. I so wish you were around to photograph my kids. Maybe I can reserve your services to photograph Evie if we come in July for graduation?!?
Becky xxx