18 November 2008

MO on the GO

Hi all. Just a quick note to ask you to please be in prayer for Mark this week. He flew out early this morning for Providence, RI to attend the Evangelical Theological Society (ETS) conference tomorrow thru Saturday. Prayers on Thursday especially would be appreciated as he presents his first paper. He'll then be headed to Boston to take part in the Society of Biblical Literature (SBL) conference. Will you pray with me that both will be beneficial to him academically, spiritually, emotionally (a break from writing that has been much needed!), etc, etc. Pray he also stays healthy. You can of course also pray for me as I hang out here in Aberdeen. Don't worry, I've got a long to-do list with fun things like "put up Christmas tree" and "write Christmas cards" and "clean those things you never really spend time cleaning, but oh so need them every now and then!" I also have a few social outings planned so I think the time should go quickly. As always, thanks for your prayers and support as we live life here!

No comments: