16 March 2010

Life

Not much blogging the past week+ because there hasn't been much to report and we're just busy with life. I had my first family photo shoot of the year on Saturday morning. I was so very thankful the sprinkles held off until the very end. I always forget how much I enjoy the madness of photo shoots until I do one. And then I edit them. And then I see adorable faces like these....

And it just reminds me of why I love doing this so much! This picture must typify life with 4 boys! The sweetness and the chaos all in one :)  I have to give shout out to Brady (on left) who looked like this in pretty much every photo. No matter what was going on around him, that kid was looking straight at me and smiling sweetly! And while I only have a handful (out of about 500!) where all 6 family members are looking at me, I (thankfully) did get a few. But my favorite shot so far is this one....
It was a good reminder that I just might want to do this "for real" when we get back to the U.S.

Mark continues to plug away. I'm so proud of his hard work and determination to finish up as much as possible before we leave. And speaking of leaving, we're leaning more and more to leaving in early June. Stay tuned for a final date....

As one last hurrah and a much needed "spring break," we are headed south this weekend to England --the Lake District to be exact. We are both looking forward to getting out of town for awhile. I've been wanting to go there for quite some time so am excited about it. We don't have many plans other than to rest and relax. I'm also pretty excited about having Friday and Monday off. Two four days weeks in a row is something to blog about!

I'm sure there will be travel photos forthcoming. Until then enjoy the rest of your week and weekend!

3 comments:

trina said...

Great photos, again! I can't wait to see the rest of them!
Have fun in England!

melissa said...

So cute! Love both those pics!

Miss Mommy said...

You should definitely do this for real!!!!

Still want you for Luke's 2nd!!!