16 December 2009

Top 6 Reasons to Love Cayman

Well, these may not be the exact top six (and there really are more than 6), but they are up there.

1. Sun, Sand and Sea (and I'd add to that Snorkeling - it had been several years since I had done that until the other day. It was so peaceful and amazing to see/swim among God's brilliant Caribbean fish. And yes, I did think of y'all and wished you could have all experienced it with me.)


2. Year Round Flip Flop Wearing
(I'm trying to make up for my lack of flip flop wearing the past 2.5 years)


3. Getting to be Auntie Rachel and Uncle Mark
(This is priceless since we miss so much of our nephews and niece growing up.)

Dominic (age 8 - he's wearing the purple jersey with the ball) playing football and winning!


Chad (age 4.5) in his Christmas concert/play today (he's top right behind "Halo-girl" as I dubbed her because her halo was almost always blocking his face making photographing him difficult.)


Alison, who will be one a week from today! We met her for the first time last Thursday when we arrived. She adores Mark (we think because he looks like her Daddy, pictured below, and she's a Daddy's girl). In fact, when we went to meet her, she lunged for Mark before we were even in the doorway! I went to intervene (as I usually do when babies are being offered to Mark), and took her, but she still wanted him and lunged again...he did not deny her request:-) It was adorable! I'll have to get a photo of them together at some point.


4. Washing Dries Quickly (even outside)!



5. Wild Things!

My hunt for the perfect Rooster photo continues.


I was delighted to see this lizard out the car window today, even if he refused to look at me.


Palm Trees


6. Sunsets


Yes, we are enjoying our time - in case there was any doubt.

1 comment:

In Everything said...

So beautiful... paradise:) So glad you guys are having this time with family!! I hope you enojy the rest of your trip:)

And the nephews and niece are adorable:)